- This event has passed.
Western Cape #4
September 16, 2017 @ 7:50 am - 3:45 pm
Date: Saturday, 16 September 2017
Venue: Paul Roos Gymnasium, Stellenbosch
Event results: www.trailtag.co.za
PRE-Entries are now closed
Late entries will be taken at the event. See programme for registration times.
If parents entered rider’s online last year, this would have been done through the Amarider online system. It is now known as Dirtpass. Riders should still be linked to the parent that entered them last year.
If you are having any problems, please contact Michelle at email@example.com
New to the online entry process? (No parent profile & no rider profile)
1. A parent profile needs to be created first (if not already registered with Dirtpass [Amarider]).
2. Once logged on, check if the rider has a profile by clicking on my dashboard, then on my children
3. Search their ID number
4. If the rider does not have a profile, it will state No Children linked to your account
5. Click on register new child and complete their details (note: if their school doesn’t appear on the list, email firstname.lastname@example.org – don’t choose any other school)
6. Click on events and select the relevant Spur MTB League event
7. Follow the prompts through until you have secured your payment and the process has been competed
8. A confirmation email will be sent once payment reflects in the bank account.
Parents are to follow this process in order to complete the online indemnity for the rider.
Pre-entries close on Wednesday, 13 September (midnight). Payment needs to be made at the same time in order to be allocated a race number. If payment does not reflect by the Thursday, the rider will need to register as a late entrant (on the day). If you have any problem with entering online, email email@example.com. Any online issues that occur on Wednesday night will have to do a late entry. Don’t leave it to till the last minute – no out of office hours support.
Primary School: R70 per learner
High School: R90 per learner
Late entries will be available between 08h00 and 13h30 on race day.
Primary School: R80 per learner
High School: R100 per learner
- ID number will need to be provided in order to enter (learners will not be permitted to enter if no ID number is provided)
- no refunds or substitutions
LAP / COURSE INFORMATION (Guideline)
Specific course information will be available on event day
|RECOMMENDED RACE TIMES|
|HIGH SCHOOL (4km – 6km lap length)|
|JUNIOR MEN||50-60min||JUNIOR WOMEN||40-50min|
|YOUTH MEN B 16||40-50min||YOUTH WOMEN B 16||30-40min|
|YOUTH MEN A 15||40-50min||YOUTH WOMEN A 15||30-40min|
|SUB JUNIOR BOYS B 13-14||30-40min||SUB JUNIOR GIRLS B 13-14||25-35min|
|PRIMARY SCHOOL (2km – 4km lap length)|
|SUB JUNIOR BOYS A 13-14||30-40min||SUB JUNIOR GIRLS A 13-14||25-35min|
|SPROG BOYS||20-30min||SPROG GIRLS||20-30min|
|NIPPER BOYS||15-25min||NIPPER GIRLS||15-25min|
|SUB NIPPER BOYS||15-20min||SUB NIPPER GIRLS||15-20min|
NO HELMET, NO RIDE
WESTERN CAPE SPUR MTB LEAGUE PROGRAMME
Provisional programme (always listen to the MC for updates)
|REGISTRATION||07h50 – 13h30|
|Sub Nippers (7-8)||09h00|
|Nipper Boys (9-10)||09h30|
|Nipper Girls (9-10)||09h35|
|Prize Giving #1
For sub nippers & nippers
|Once nippers are off the course|
|Sprog Boys (11–12)||10h00|
|Sprog Girls (11 –12)||10h05|
|Sub-Junior Boys A (13-14)||10h30|
|Sub-Junior Girls A (13-14)||10h35|
|Prize Giving #2
For sprogs & sub junior A
|Once sub junior A are off the course|
|Sub-Junior Boys B (13-14)||12h00|
|Youth Men B (16)||12h40|
|Youth Men A (15)||13h30|
|Junior Women (17-18)||14h15|
|Youth Women (15-16)||14h17/19|
|Sub-Junior Girls B (13-14)||14h21|
|Junior Men (17-18)||15h00|
|High School Prize Giving||Once junior men are off the course|